Monday, July 13, 2009

Camping Trip







So every year my family gets together for a big camping trip and this year was no different. We went to the North Fork of the Boise River with 3o something friends and family. This year I was a little worried about Noble since he has just started walking I thought he would either get hurt or not be able to leave my side because he was scared. He surprised me and did a great job he walked everywhere even through the rocks and sticks. He was super independent and he had a great time poking things with sticks and chasing the dogs. He even did a great job sleeping in the tent although he would have much rather been out playing with the big kids then taking naps he was tired enough that he could not fight it. Cody had a good time playing in the water, riding the 4 wheeler, and helping with the great dinners. I had a great time visiting with family and watching the boys adventure around camp. All in all we had a great time and I can not wait until next year and it has made me very excited for our big camping trip with our friends this August.

3 comments:

peanut said...

Wow looks like a good time! Fun pictures!

Hey Sam, can Dani and I come camping with you guys? We're not going to California anymore...

Kyle Elliott said...

codys forearms get bigger and bigger

samantha said...

Peanut, of course you guys can come with us. No one has set a for sure date or place but sometime in Aug. and Cody wanted to go to the same place my family went. It is about 2 hours away.